We’re always looking for a fresh voice to grace our pages here on Grafted Magazine. If you have a great talent you’d like to share with us, we want to hear it and spread it throughout the world. This includes photography, poems, short stories, traveling heart tales, missions work and well thought out recipes of interest. If there is something you’d love to share that is not included in that list, we generally accept anything so please send us a message describing your article. They do not necessarily have to follow our monthly theme, but all things must be clear, concise, and God honoring.
Submit 2-3 pictures and an excerpt from your article to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBMISSION | [theme of your article] in the subject header.A few rules to remember
- All submissions must be previously unpublished on any form of media
- Photographs must must be original to yourself and again, unpublished anywhere other than Grafted Magazine.
- Any submission may not contain over 10 photographs
- With your article submission, you may include a short bio of yourself including a link to your blog or website. Please do not use this as an occasion to promote your website, but to add to Grafted Magazine.
- Articles are to be no longer than 1000 words long
- Please refrain from any language you wouldn’t use in church or around your grandmother.